In most of the cases Adtriba uses Funnel to connect to various datascources to get information such as costs and impressions.
One of our serviced datasource is Google Ads. The connection between Google Ads and Adtriba is crucial to:
- Pull in costs from Google Ads and assign it to the respecting campaigns
- 'Translation' of gclID into clear campaign names
If we receive a gclID we can not match to any connected Goolge Ads account the touchpoint will be assigned straight to Direct. Hence it's very important that you keep track about your Google Ads accounts and if they are all connected with Adtriba.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR ADS ACCOUNTS WITH ADTRIBA
- Log into Adtribas interface
- Go to the little user account icon in the upper right corner of the dashboard
3. Click on 'integrations' from the list
4. Click on the Google Ads logo
5. Follow the Google Login Flow - It's the most sustainable if you use an emailadress which is not assigned to one specific person and gets deactivated once a person is leaving the company. If you are leaving the company and the ads account needs to be connected again, please reach out to email@example.com.
6.Select the necessary Google Ads accounts and Subaccounts from the list.
--> Even if you have access to several accounts through an MCC - you only need to select the accounts which are necessary and needed for Adtriba in the tracking context.
Enjoy working with us? Please consider leaving a review.