1. Use the Adtriba tracking report to benchmark Conversions, Display Impressions and Pageviews against your Web Analytics and Media-tools.
2. Always keep an eye on your direct traffic. As soon as you see any noticeable spikes there is a high probability that something goes wrong such as:
- One of your Google Ads account is not connected to Adtriba?
- There is a Cross Domain Problem on your page?
- Do you use a single page application?
- Have you recently released a consent management tool?
3. Watch out for any changes on your website, whenever you have the feeling, that your web analytics tracking could be impacted by a change of your website, please check the Adtriba tracking as well and make sure we are not impacted.
4. Check your referral blacklist on a regular frequency to check if everything is up to date
5. Check on a regular frequency that all of your Google Ads accounts are connected to Adtriba.